Skills And Tools:
- Performing stability testing for all dosage forms (long term, and accelerated conditions) according to SOPs.
- Preparing reagents required for chemical assay and physical tests.
- Follow up operation and maintenance of stability cabinets
- Maintain the confidentiality of data & company documents in R&D, get the approval from the R&D manager & managing director to copy, scan or send any document to internal or external authorities.
- Analysis the data of long terms & accelerated studies, determine the stability studies requirements, review the stability reports & batches status & products needed registrations.
- Responsible for reporting the stability studies for both internal aim or for registration.
- Bachelor of pharmacy is preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in analysis of finished product / stability studies .
- Male only can apply .
- Pharmaceutical background is a must
- October resident or nearby is preferred
- Data Analysis & ForecastingConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Data Center Planning, Analysis...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- QA Senior Documentation Specia...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago