Skills And Tools:
- Help in developing an effective team by establishing clear expectations and constructive working relationships.
- Plan and carry out yearly plan that targets different areas of child development, Fine motor, Gross motor, Language, Social and emotional development and all other areas of development.
- Develop the children German Language through daily activities .
- Follow schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, creative and playtime.
- Maintain and develop class resources and materials, coordinate their deployment and monitor their effectiveness in meeting the class objectives.
- Support Leap’s vision, teaching and learning policies, staff handbook and other relevant guidelines.
- Supervise activities, such as field visits, group discussions, and dramatic play-acting, to stimulate children interest in and broaden understanding of their physical and social environment.
- Keep records of the students’ progress, interests and keep parents informed about their child’s development.
- Assist the Head Teacher in kids’ assessment.
- Encourage students in singing, dancing, rhythmic activities, and in use of art materials, to promote self-expression and appreciation of esthetic experience.
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English.
- Bachelor degree in Education, Child Psychology or a related field is a plus.
- Experience in Early Childhood Education and the German Education System and curriculum.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of child development, implementation of curriculum and best teaching practices.
- Demonstrate abilities in training as well as possessing excellent written and verbal communications skills in German Language .
- Demonstrate professional business conduct and an ability to handle multiple projects.