Skills And Tools:
Position title: Motion graphics designer
Department: Graphic Design
Class: Full time
Job Location: Cairo
Start date: ASAP!
Hello, motion graphics people!
Please read this carefully!
- We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to work with us in our marketing team to help shape how we look and feel.
- This is a cross-functional role, partnering closely with Design and content teams to produce every piece of animated content.
What you will do!!
- Create and deliver animation graphics and interactive templates to help elevate our social platforms.
- Ideate, storyboard, and execute animated content with Design and animation.
- Conceptualized and developed motion design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Work with Marketing and Content teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc.
- Edit video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Adhere to brief guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Encoding, converting, resizing, editing videos, and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in motion graphics design, and music to deliver cutting-edge work.
You have +3 years of experience in motion graphics design.
- You are an expert user of Adobe Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier ) & any 3d software.
- You have clear case studies of where you’ve used your animation and motion design skills to solve problems and educate customers with your content.
- You have a solid ability to communicate your thinking and design decisions (visually and written)
- You have a deep understanding of animation principles.
- You can create concepts and storyboards, animation, and edit footage.
- You have an optimistic problem-solving mindset.
- Please submit a portfolio with your resume
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at Racine GCC.”
- 3D Motion Graphic ArtistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Digital Marketing Specialist /... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- DTP Specialist (Desktop Publis... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Senior Designer - Corrugated b... - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Senior Lighting Designer - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Motion Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo20 days ago
- Motion Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago