Skills And Tools:
Title: Software Team Leader – “VueJS”
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: SDS & Client (POC)
Position: Type Full Time
Level: Team Leader
Location: Cairo Office
- Complete the assigned tasks within time & produce code quality guidelines for the team to ensure a premium delivery.
- Create and propose alternative solutions and ideas, develop the client’s project/s approaches through adopting new technologies & frame works for a better product quality.
- Mentor and coach multiple teams and multiple projects covering various technology stacks.
- Ensure the documentation of the tasks being implemented among the team members for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Plan projects & ensure effective resources allocation
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Master solution design and architecture and technology selection, also work closely with team.
- Conduct Team member’s evaluation & create performance development plans.
- Participating in technical interviews & provide the HR team with a proper feedback.
- Monitors and verifies that the company coding standards and development practices are being followed.
- Guide for selecting the proper technology road-map.
- Plan & provide the team training to meet with the technology skills and company’s planned technical road-map.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Customized Annual Technical/Non-Technical Development Plans.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Transportation – Bus Routes.
- Business Travels based on the need.
- European Clients’ Exposure.
- You will also have the benefit of working with the latest technologies.
Qualifications & experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- 6+ years of product development experience for large scale highly available, fault tolerant enterprise systems with high volume and high performance requirements
- At least with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, leading a team of minimum 5 members.
- Worked for a multi-national or large national company with good reputation or big scale projects in SMEs
- Expert with TDD (Test-driven Development) and/or Unit Tests Development.
- A hand on experience in agile methodologies and execution.
- Possess an excellent knowledge and implementation in regards to programming skills & software development.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues along with leadership skills.
- Ability to assist in managing tasks and assigning them to a team.
- Excellent communication, planning & management skills.
- Eager to learn through different resources including self-education.
- Creativity & problem solving.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Very good command of English language
- Experienced with Java frameworks and concepts like Reactive Programming (RxJava), Microservices, Spring stack, JOOQ, MongoDB, Redis, Quartz, Flyway, JAX-RS, Swagger, WebSockets, Jackson, Jetty, maven, gradle, GIT, Design patterns
- DevOps: Monitoring (Prometheus, Graphana, New Relic, …), Infrastructure (AWS and Azure), Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, …),CI/CD, Logging (Sentry, ELK stack, …)
- Knowledge on Event processing Engines like AQ, RabbitMQ, Azure service bus. Also should be familiar with various Cloud Monitoring and logging framework.
- Knowledge of React, Redux
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, NoSQL, SQL and ORM technologies
- Hands-on experience on Microservices architecture including gateway, service discovery, authentication and authorization, session management, central configuration, event sourcing, continuous integration, deployment automation, load balancing and monitoring of Microservices,
- Exceptional code quality
- Hands-on experienced and prior projects as a Java Software Architect that focus primarily on the Architecture and design of web/mobile apps and related systems that handle massive amount of traffic.
- Good knowledge of High Availability / Disaster Recovery scenarios, setup experience on multiple AZs, multi-geo replication
- Hands-on experience scaling applications, infrastructure, and configuration with cloud-based IaaS providers
- Solid knowledge of Agile/SCRUM software development
- Experienced with the TDD, DDD approaches, mocking, Cucumber, integration/UI testing.
- Plan the architecture with an eye toward data utilization, big data and predictive analytics
- Provide technical solutions with the needs of highly scalable, performant, fault tolerance and latency, resilient cloud services and performance tuning.
- Securing web and mobile application, and the cloud environment and maintaining architectural changes in security
- Pragmatic, hands-on, result oriented, self-motivated technical leader/architect.
- Strong experience in PHP
- Very good experience in HTML, CSS, JS
- Good Knowledge in NodeJS
- Good experience in Microservices and design patterns
- Very good experience in AWS RDS
- Very good experience in Unit Test, TDD and Code Review
- Senior PHP Web DeveloperConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago