Skills And Tools:
- Designs, builds, configures, installs, monitors, and supports Domain System, Mail Services, Collaboration Service, and Anti-virus.
- Responsible and Manage the Data Center (On-premises or Cloud)
- Budget and Optimize On-Premise and Cloud Requirements
- Regular Optimize and Utilize Virtual Machines
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Develop and Perform backup strategy and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Provide Root case of Analysis to Common and Repeated operational issues.
- Manage Resolving user issues, and monitoring the performance of business-critical systems to prevent delays and outages and quickly resolve ongoing issues.
- Is accountable for License Compliance on all Client Machines
- Responsible for Installing and Maintaining all Corporate approved Software
- Budget Software License
- Define Standard Software configuration according to Job Profile
- Configuring System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and similar for Linux
- Give recommendations for future upgrades
- Identify and evaluate technical architecture to ensure solutions satisfy business requirements and performance goals.
- Develop IT policies and procedures to ensure that the department operates effectively and reliably.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering or Computer Science
- Good understating of IT & Operating system
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends
- Good understanding of change management processes.
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Deep experience MS applications, Linux environments, Virtualization, Cloud and Core, and Collaboration solutions.
- Ability to drive results in a team-oriented environment
- Good Knowledge about
- ITIL, Project Management
- OS (Linux – Windows)
- System Administration (Virtualization “VMware”, Mail Service, Backup Solution, Scripting, Domain, Monitoring)
- System Operation EngineerFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza10 days ago