Skills And Tools:
- Perform a variety of responsible, confidential and complex administrative, technical and secretarial duties.
- Act as a liaison with other departments, staff outside agencies, and the public. Ensure the efficient operation of the office Essential function
- Act as a confidential administrative assistant in the CEO office, managing calendars and schedules, screening callers and arranging appointments, meetings, and conferences as directed
- Design, establish and maintain the management information system including physical and electronic files
- Prepare reports as directed
- Respond to inquiries, customer claim on the phones to the nominated department and provide information and assistance to the public in a courteous manner.
- Transcribe dictated or written materials, take minutes of meetings as required
- Initiate correspondences on a variety of matters requiring an in-depth understanding of company policy procedures
- Operate office equipment including copiers facsimile and computer job requirements.
- Experience in Construction industry is a must.
- Graduated from faculty of Engineering
- Strong Personality.
- Meet tight deadlines.
- Resident of Heliopolis, Nasr City, New Cairo or surrounding areas.
- Males Only
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago