Skills And Tools:
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline.
- Establish risk-based audit programs.
- Determine the scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager.
- Review the suitability of internal control design.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of the audit area.
- Faculty of Commerce.
- Relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under stress.
- 1 –2 year of experience as an Auditor
- Very good commended in English.
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
- High level of numeracy
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Internal AuditorThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza5 days ago