Skills And Tools:
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials.
- Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used).
- Create detailed designs with Solidworks.
- Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate a workflow.
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team.
- Follow up and Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality.
- Create manuals that describe existing products’ operations & features.
- 2 years of experience as a Drafter or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design software (CAD & Solidworks) is a must.
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.