Skills And Tools:
We are currently seeking to high professional caliber to lead the production process as per the following details:
- Location: Manufacturing Site – El-Fayoum
- Prepare and follow up on daily & weekly production plans and provide the experienced technicians & required training for them to cover the production needs.
- Ensures that all activities are done according to the relevant GMP and ISO standards to produce high-quality products.
- Follow up to decrease loss in each batch by detecting the reasons either in the machine or untrained staff & take the preventive actions; training, machine maintenance & staff performance.
- Coordinate with R&D to achieve production of new products or external production products& follow up the documentation of these products.
- Approve the instructions relating to the production operations and ensure their strict implementation.
- Organizing work, providing support, and keeping supervisors informed of key issues that could affect the production process.
- Ensure that the qualification and maintenance of his department, premises, and equipment have been completed according to the correct procedures & ensure that the appropriate validations are done in coordination with the required departments.
- Follow up the manufacturing environment in production and the cleaning process has been completed without any internal or external contaminants.
- Following up on the implementation of the production plan and reporting the situation and issues to the Plant manager daily.
- Ensure that all required documents such as batch records, machine logs, cleaning records, identification labels …ext. are filled on the spot and handled properly as stated in the relevant SOPs.
- Ensure the commitment of all employees in his section to the GMP standards.
- Deliver the required on-job training for all employees in his section and develop the staff skills & knowledge of the production cycle to keep them qualified for doing their jobs properly.
- Participating in all validation activities in his section as per business requirements.
- Ensure that all routing data are correct and delivered to Odoo System on time.
- Ensure that all health and safety instructions are followed and implemented.
- Bachelor's degree in science or pharmacy, Master’s degree preferred (GMP, MBA, etc.)
- 8: 10 years experience in the pharmaceutical/ Cosmetics industry with 3 years at least in production management.
- Professional ability to troubleshoot & resolve manufacturing problems in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Odoo/ SAP or related program experience is a plus.
- Professional Coaching and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Professional Decision making & Time management Skills.
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia13 days ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo20 days ago