Senior Financial AccountantPosted 28 days ago
99Applicants for1 open position
- 17In Consideration
- 76Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Lead all relevant financial/accounting transactions in the ERP system (General Ledger, Account Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Treasury, etc.).
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summaries financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Reconcile accounts, ensure data accuracy
- Assist in preparing and monitoring financial budgets, enforcing compliance with good accounting principles and maintenance of all accounting records
- Manage the consolidation process on quarterly basis and responsible for providing all financial statements disclosures.
- Act as the focal point with the company's external auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting and finance or other relevant fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting field.
- An excellent understanding of accounting principles.
- Good organizational skills
- Pervious experience in Budgeting & Reporting
- Experience in manufacturing & Construction companies is preferred
- Excellent in English .
- Financial & Economic AnalystConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia9 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago