Skills And Tools:
Contracts Engineer is urgently required for a leading civil engineering construction company based in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
- Writing contractual correspondence in English and Arabic.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt of all contract correspondence, customer contact information, contractual changes, and status reports
- Collaborating with client and Consultant teams to manage the delivery of project deliverables and objectives, including program performance, cost control, and value engineering.
- Managing contract change effectively, ensuring that projects remain within governance, and adopt best practices.
- Provide support on all aspects of Commercial Management to the Project team as may be required.
- Preparing and following up on the company’s different claims in different projects
- Drafting different types of contract, with a good awareness of risk allocation.
- All applicants should have BSC. of engineering degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar companies.
- Previous experience in Saudi Arabia and gulf area construction projects is a plus.
- Perform the contract administration works from the starting of the works up to the contracts close-out and assure contract delivery.
- Procurement Section Head - Gen...Confidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Construction EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Lead Engineer- EHS Constructio...Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago