Skills And Tools:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved, update the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Support new employees receive their new computers, ready to use.
- Count and follow up company computers and cooperate with HR and supply chain to control the stock.
- Support sites and HQ according to the received requests.
- 5 to 8 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology-Government university is preferred.
- English Language skills: Excellent / Very Good.
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago