Skills And Tools:
- Supervise the work of laborers,and sub contractors and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Attend site weekly meeting.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Coordinate with different Activity (MEP/Civil….etc).
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Proven experience as construction and finishing - ARCHITECTS ONLY.
- 7-15 years of experience in projects inside EGYPT.
- Proven experience in commercial projects (Call Center).
- In-depth understanding of construction and finishing procedures and material and project
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office/AUTO CAD.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field.
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage.
- Architecture candidates only.
- Giza Residents ONLY.