Skills And Tools:
Vue.js | Nuxt.js | CSS Frameworks | UI/UX
A travel tech startup headquartered in Switzerland is looking for a talented Front-end Engineer to work on an exciting product that helps create unforgettable and unique travel experiences.
Exciting products we’re building today:
- Digital Concierge: We offer a modern travel advisory platform as an iFrame solution to our partners, so that they can provide their clients with a personalized trip planning experience. The solution includes a gamified and fun onboarding questionnaire, a travel itinerary UI featuring the best travel recommendations, a day-by-day schedule and detailed insights pages about each recommended place. By building and improving our tool, you are making sure that travelers will have a fantastic UI and UX.
- Partner Dashboard: We are constantly building and improving our business platform to provide our partners access to different system modules: smart knowledge hub, supply and trip management and data analytics. You will make sure that we are building reactive, modern and easy-to-use interfaces and workflows.
- Admin Dashboard: You will maintain and upgrade the user experience of the backbone of our system based on the needs coming from the product and business perspective.
- Front-end Success: You are making sure that our “showroom” is exciting to visit and you are helping us highlight our amazing products and services to the world.
Your job includes:
- Accurately translating user and business needs into functional front-end code
- Working closely with the CPO (remotely from our headquarter) and Senior Back-end Engineer
- Improving and maintaining existing system features;
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure;
- Documenting reusable, tested and efficient code;
What we offer:
- An exceptional opportunity to help shape the products and grow the technology team accordingly;
- A chance for you to combine a variety of your tech skills and learn more everyday;
- A creative and supportive environment where every team member is encouraged to voice their ideas, thoughts, and visions;
- Be actively part of an innovative, smart and international team with very ambitious goals;
- Be involved in different stages of an award-winning travel-tech start-up and be part of scaling up and growing a business.;
Workload: 100% | Start date: Immediate (Feb 2022) | Location: Egypt"
What you bring:
- At least 3 years of front-end web development experience;
- Strong proficiency with Vue.js, min. 3 years;
- Strong proficiency with Nuxt.js, min. 2 years;
- Strong ""eye for design"" and the drive to create beautiful, enjoyable and intuitive web experiences;
- Good understanding of TypeScript;
- Good understanding of Tailwind CSS or similar CSS frameworks;
- English proficiency, written and spoken;
- A personal interest in travel;
- Dedication, flexibility and a positive “can-do” attitude.
Any of these would be a plus:
- Experience with Node.js, Puppeteer;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Maps, Google Search Console;
- Experience with cloud services and serverless web applications;
- Experience with Docker.
- Front End Team Lead - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 month ago
- Back-end Developer (NestJS) - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - M... - Giza, Egypt2 months ago
- Junior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- PHP Software EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior PHP DeveloperConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago