Skills And Tools:
- Take the design brief to record requirements of the design job.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, executives and other team members.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles, corporate identity guidelines, and esthetic design concepts.
- Work with a wide range of media and use latest graphic design software
- Assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for print.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
- Video creation and editing
- Graphics or photo imaging
- Desktop publishing software
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Relevant university degree or equivalent work experience (1-3 years)
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago