Skills And Tools:
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Implementation of the CRM strategy, guidelines, and create templates in the market
- Management of lead management program:
- Implementation of lead generating activities including data capture, cleansing, qualification and forwarding to dealers network
- Management of lead follow-up by dealers including escalation
- Management of customer loyalty program:
- Development of loyalty activities and loyalty program
- Building of a long term customer relationship to the brand
- Customer lifecycle retention programs
- Customer satisfaction and complaint management
- Bring Sales and After Sales together
- Implement SKODA Human Touch points through the customer process where we have a real chance to make a difference in the quality of customer experience
- Report the performance of Sales & After Sales department through the monthly CSS Figures and create action plan
- Reveal weaknesses and need for improvement to guarantee customer requirements
- Mange all Customer complaints from different channels at all dealers and coordinate with needed departments to solve the complaints
- Manage all complaints escalated to SKODA Auto and provide the needed support to the dealer to solve the cases within the standard time,
- Customer satisfaction budget monitoring in case of compensation
- Measure and analyse average to react, to resolve and to close the case in the system
- Coordination of CRM activities across departments (marketing, sales, aftersales)
- Coordination with Call center and training
- Responsible for all SKODA Customer compliant handling at all SKODA facilities
- Handling and closing all SKODA Complaints with CPA
- B sc. In business & administration or equivalent.
- MBA in business administration is preferred.
- Working knowledge of retail after-sales processes and Customer services
- Excellent understanding of automotive systems
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Sales Data Analyst "Sales Forc...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Service Center Manager- Automo...Nour Eldin Elsherif for Trading vehicles - Katameya, Cairo11 days ago