Skills And Tools:
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Prepare technical drawings or specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Conduct field surveys or study maps, graphs, diagrams, or other data to identify and correct power system problems.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
- Investigate customer or public complaints to determine the nature and extent of problems.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational, safety, or environmental standards.
- Plan or implement research methodology or procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Design electrical systems or components that minimize electric energy requirements, such as lighting systems designed to account for natural lighting.
- Plan layout of electric power generating plants or distribution lines or stations.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment or major repairs.
- Estimate labor, material, or construction costs for budget preparation purposes.
- Supervise or train project team members as necessary.
- Investigate or test vendors' or competitors' products.
- Collect data relating to commercial or residential development, population, or power system interconnection to determine the operating efficiency of electrical systems.
- Develop systems that produce electricity using renewable energy sources, such as wind, solar, or biofuels.
- Integrate electrical systems with renewable energy systems to improve overall efficiency.
- 5 - 7 years’ electrical engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required
- Competent in the use of electrical engineering software
- Strong understanding of electrical manufacturing processes
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo5 days ago
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya7 days ago
- Electrical Design EngineerConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza3 days ago