Skills And Tools:
- Assure clients satisfaction regarding all their requests related to after-sales function
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Responsible for handling client requests
- Establish active communication and engagement with all other departments to help out where necessary to ensure the excellent customer experience
- Update clients with correct data and procedures
- Coordinating Clients’ concerns with the designated departments.
- Constant follow-up on Clients' pending issues up till accomplishment.
- Providing Clients with alternatives and solutions that suit their cases while abiding to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Must have full knowledge and understanding of all company's products along with the policies and procedures. Will receive training.
- Updating work process to better suit current workflow
- Measuring client satisfaction.
- Payments follow-up and collections.
- Work Environment: Working hours from 9 am to 5 pm
Candidate Must have:
- At least 1 year of sales experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Clinical Support Engineer & Cu...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Alexandria, Egypt6 days ago