Skills And Tools:
- Invent interior design concept.
- Design detailed drawings (shop drawings).
- Assists in design development by utilizing specifications, sketches & 3DS, and ideas on developing designs and ensures that the designs are complying with the interior design brief and the preset budgets.
- Meets clients to discuss their requirements and ideas and provides recommendations.
- Reviews specifications, cost estimates, project timeline, and construction material recommendations.
- Prepares Terms of Reference documents for the appointment of interior design consultants if needed
- Co-ordinates Drawings and follow up related consultations
- Perform all other relevant tasks assigned by the direct manager.
- BS degree in Architecture, Applied Arts major Interior Design & Furniture or similar.
- 5+ years of proven working experience in decorating interior spaces
- Excellent user for : 3D Design/Modeling, rendering and texturing using 3ds MAX, V ray, CORONA RENDER
- Good command of English language
- High Communication and presentation skills.
- High skills in preparation shop drawing details
- Client oriented.