Skills And Tools:
- Produce/write, debug and review code and own the detailed design of all application modules including backend, and systems integration.
- Write unit tests and fix defects to ensure code quality.
- Guide, mentor and educate other developers with best practices for code design, code quality, and coding standards. Perform code reviews.
- Own, plan, and perform advanced activities to ensure high performance and continuous improvement of solutions; including code optimization, code re-use, and refactoring.
- Responsible for taking architecture decisions aligned with business value in order to satisfy all architectural aspects, including extensibility, scalability, decoupling, maintainability, and security.
- Handle Improve and manage team DevOps.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
- Participate and consult in presales activities, hiring, performance, and process management/enhancement.
- Automation processes to design and development.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential and code secured.
- 4+ years of development experience in developing ASP.NET framework and ASP.NET Core web application using C#.
- Strong experience with OOP, Design Patterns (e.g. (MVC, Repository, UOW), SOLID principles and Clean Architecture.
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server Development.
- Strong experience using source control Git ( GitHub or Azure DevOps ).
- Experience in Unit testing framework and familiarity with testing automation.
- Familiarity with APIs architecture styles (REST, gRPC)
- Familiarity with Docker and Containerization
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, TDD
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills