Skills And Tools:
The electrical panels production engineer will join our electrical department production team at the factory. The electrical department’s production team is responsible for:
- Producing low voltage electrical panels according to manufacturing orders received
- Creating a production plan to deliver the required panels within the required timelines
- Communicating continuously and effectively with the different departments (purchasing, sales, technical studies, etc.) to follow-up the implementation of the production plan and delivery within the required timelines.
- Revision of the received shop drawings to determine their manufacturability.
- Communicating and resolving any issues with the technical studies team.
- Monitoring and Improving the productivity of the workshop
- Maintaining and Improving workshop organization to maintain and improve the quality of the products
- Making sure panels are produced according to high quality standards that meet international standards and industry norms
- Performing quality inspection tests to verify the manufacturing process
- Performing FAT tests with clients to prepare for delivery of panels.
The electrical panels production engineer’s duties will be:
- Revise received project information to determine their compliance with standards and manufacturability (revision of technical offer, approved shop drawings, other special requests) and communicate and resolve any issues with technical studies & sales team
- Prepare & issue material requirement forms
- Prepare & issue work orders and shop drawings for the workshop
- Communicate and follow-up with departments to determine when needed material will be received
- Identify potential delivery date for the requested panels according to received info
- Communicate with department manager to decide how the production plan will accommodate any new projects and changes in current projects
- Follow-up production according to specifications, standards and special requests
- Maintain a current status report for projects under production in the workshop
- Communicate any issues with production or procurement with the department manager to resolve issues
- Preparing as built drawings for projects once they are finalized
- Attend FAT tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (Preferably Power Department)
- 1-2 years works experience (Experience in similar industries is an asset)
- Proficiency in using Windows, Microsoft office suite and Autocad
- Important Characteristics and Skills: Diligence, Honesty, Ability to work under pressure, strong communication skills and ability to work independently or part of a team.
- Resident of Alexandria or Kafr El Dawar.
- Electrical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Mechanical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago