Skills And Tools:
- Prepare all the cheques for the organization and sign them from the concerned person.
- Prepare the cheques for the Social insurance payments.
- Receive the payments from the collection team regarding all the collection cash/cheques done the day before.
- Send the collected cheques to the bank when reaching the due date.
- Save the cash payment- for further organizational usage - in the safe of the organization and/or add the cash to the bank account when needed.
- Update and record all the entries/transactions in the proper sheets and the financial system.
- Pay all the needed expenses when needed and ask the concerned party for signing the needed documents.
- Make sure that all the tax calculations and deductions for the clients are done.
- Track the loan payments done by the team members, make sure they are done on time, and reschedules the plan when needed.
- Track the custodies with the team members, make sure that the direct manager approves the request, and update the data on the system.
- Manage all the filing activities.
- Register and follow up regarding the Notes Payable and the accrued expenses account.
- Send the needed reports to the direct supervisor monthly/yearly.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Treasury background is preferred.
- High level of detail orientation.
- Senior Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Costing & Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- AccountantRISEUP (Endemag for Administrative Skills Development) - Sheikh Zayed, Giza10 days ago
- Group Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo4 days ago