Skills And Tools:
- Create and updating schedules.
- Develop newly hired instructors to enhance their performance.
- Monitor the instructors during class visits to maintain any technical issues.
- Follow up on different instructors’ responsibilities.
- Make monthly appraisals and delivering their feedback for each instructor.
- Provide covering plans in case of vacations and violations.
- Handle clients’ technical complaints.
- Provide a positive work environment.
- Help instructors with curriculum preparation and providing them with new ideas.
- Counsel technical surveys’ analysis and deliver feedback.
- Cover classes when needed.
- BA in a related college is a must (Alsun, Arts, etc.)
- Postgraduate studies in education or linguistics are preferable
- A certificate in teaching (CELTA, PCELT, FELT, TEFL, etc.) is a Must
- Teaching experience from 4 years
- Previous managerial experience in any reputable training center
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Flexibility and commitment are required
- English fluency
- English Teacher - Supervisor "...Confidential Company - Rehab City, Cairo2 days ago
- English Teacher Primary StagesEl Massria Integrated Schools - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia3 days ago