Skills And Tools:
- 3-6 days/week Optional
- Planning, preparing, and delivering high-quality English language sessions for kids & teens in line with the assigned level/course outline and according to the trainees' educational needs, abilities, and age in a professional and timely manner, taking into account individual learning styles and providing an environment conducive to effective learning.
- University degree in English.
- Flexible with Online classes.
- Fluent English Language Is A MUST.
- 1+ years of experience in the same field.
- Previous Experience in Training or Educational Centers is preferable.
- Professional Teaching Certificate is preferable.
- Effective Communication (verbal and written) and Interpersonal Skills.
- Have very good Presentation Skills.
- Able to use the latest teaching styles & strategies that focus on life skills along with language skills.
- Able to make the session both valuable and fun.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks.
- High level of adaptability, flexibility, and effectiveness in handling.