Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the preparation of application surveys and cost effective and technically competent proposals, quotations and tenders that meet customer's requirement in timely manner.
- Tracking all outstanding proposals and enquires.
- Deliver fast quality, technical support to clients and colleagues.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements, speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Troubleshoot problems with application team and assist in other teams if required.
- Prepare job orders, following up application, ensure that the scope of work and estimated pricing are achieved and prepare reports in case of deviation.
- Actively increasing knowledge about company's products and services as well knowledge sharing
- Training of colleagues and new comers.
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved, identify reasons and put suggestions to avoid them in the future.
- Ensure that department documentation are complete, up to date and filed.
- Improve client data base and history by writing and maintaining reports and documents.
- Studying competitors, gathering information about their products and services and make the necessary comparisons.
- Track and analyze products /Application performance
- Mech. , Chemical , metallurgical or Material Engineer with following qualifications:
- Females only.
- Customer service minded
- Computer skills is a MUST
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Professional approach
- Results driven
- Attention to details
- Proactive and take initiative
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- Technical Support & Customer S...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago
- Technical Support & Customer S...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Sidi Bishr, Alexandria6 days ago