Skills And Tools:
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies.
- Book travel arrangements and handle visas process.
- Provide general support and information to visitors and colleagues if needed.
- Handle multiple tasks.
- Prepare and monitor invoices monthly.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Handle the reception area.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Coordinate office procedures.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
- Females (Non-Veiled).
- Fluent in English is a MUST.
- Giza residents are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professionalism and Discipline.
- Working Hours from 9-5
- Company located in Sheikh Zayed.