Skills And Tools:
- Execute business transformation improvement opportunities across the Plant that removes waste, take out complexity, and simplify our operations.
- Execute & follow up cost reduction projects by evaluating the organization for waste and complexity and identifying solutions. Understands Plant requirements and translates these into actions for quality and process improvement by interacting with employees and other teams.
- Drives and executes improvement projects and initiatives by meeting/exceeding business needs within planned time frame ensuring the Plant’s P/L will meet all financial goals and targets for the current year and over the strategic planning period.
- Identifies and eliminate process waste.
- Facilitates the company Policy Deployment & annual Objectives achieving.
- Identify KPI's for plant processes optimizing, measuring & reporting the performance monthly. Perform management review as planned.
- Review the SOP's of different activities keep them realistic.
- Follow up external audits preparation and recommendations. Ensures appropriate actions have been taken.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy ONLY.
- +2 years of experience in Cosmetics/Pharmaceuticals or FMCG Industry.
- 6th of October City or Nearby Residents.
- Excellent English Language Proficiency.
- Computer Skills Proficiency.
- Internal AuditorThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Formulation Senior Specialist ...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Quweisna, Monufya3 days ago