Skills And Tools:
Candidate will be responsible for creating, and curating content on various social media platforms to ensure audience engagement with the brand.
S/He will work closely with the digital marketing team and the design team to generate a social media marketing strategy that will promote customer engagement and brand awareness, reflecting positively in conversion and sales funnels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and audience identification.
- Build and execute 360 degree integrated and CRM campaigns to drive performance objectives (acquisitions and reorders).
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and publishing schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (Graphic Design, Sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, or Public Relations, or any related field.
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce, online services, or related experience with a proven record of delivering work with measurable results.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Experience in campaign management, preferably CRM / CVM in an e-commerce company.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Ability to create engaging creative content in both English and Arabic.
- Solid background of Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns & Paid Social Media Advertising, analyzes data and draw insights that he will need to master several tools including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Managers, and various ad exchanges.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills.
- Strong project management & analytical skills.
- Self-motivation, and keenness on personal development.
- Able to establish priorities and communicate expectations, working with others to push projects to completion.
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago