Skills And Tools:
- Search for the best shipping offers based on delivery time, price and delivery method to get the goods at the plant within the required time and most convenient price.
- Search and contact suppliers, negotiates the prices, terms, conditions and delivery date for technically approved items to get the best offer according to the required specification with lower price to decrease the cost.
- Maintains daily objectives and ensures work goals are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Manages logistics activities required for the timely and efficient transportation and warehousing of incoming and outgoing materials and distribution of products.
- Manage and handle the product requirement plan.
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes.
- Verification of all freight invoices.
- Maintaining a good relationship & interaction with team members and clients, keeping company information private & confidential, responsibility in achieving company`s objectives, maintain a professional and tidy appearance.
- Compare costs of forward companies in local markets and recommend best deal in alignment with the group’s corporate strategy.
- Handle general day-to-day logistics and operational requirements.
- Females Only
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago