Skills And Tools:
- Review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications, and cost estimates related to the project
- Study Project Bill of Quantities, Drawings, and Schedules
- Reviews contractor's shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements
- Prepare and Review shop drawings
- Executes the specific inspections of materials, equipment, and construction activities
- Check contractor’s quantity survey QS to ensure the accuracy of quantities in the invoices
- Monitor projects Schedule
- Controlling of all documents revision for the project
- Review As-built drawings
- Prepare correspondence and documents related to assigned projects and facilitate internal documents scanning and archiving in line with the closet procedure
- Review and approve contractors invoices
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in (architecture) engineering.
- Very good command of English.
- Microsoft Office
- High team work skills.
- Technical Skills
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Revit is a plus
- Primavera is a plus
- Technical Office Engineer (Sho...Confidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez10 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria7 days ago
- Senior Shop drawing EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago