Skills And Tools:
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Analyze, report, and document technical issues.
- Set up test environments, automate, write and execute tests.
- Work closely with Software Developers and other Project team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 1+ of experience testing field.
- prefer to hold an ISTQB certification
- Has good knowledge of Automation Testing.
- Has good knowledge of creating and executing test cases.
- Has good attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- QC Engineer - Automated Testin...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago