Skills And Tools:
Product Manager Job Description
- The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Product Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a Product Manager.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products.
- 4+ years of experience in a job in the FinTech, Banking, Telecom Egyptian market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
- Technical background, with experience in financial services, and Mobile Applications.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
- Export Sales Specialist ( 6th ...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago