Skills And Tools:
Mira application is hiring a Full Stack Developer to join the team.
Mira is an application aiming to save your time by ordering your groceries list with one press!
Choose any product you want from different categories: supermarket, pharmacy, stationery, snacks, meat and poultry, and receive them all in the same delivery.
The app will memories your purchases so that you can add them to your cart next time you order.
- Be part of an ambitious and agile team dedicated to performing programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications.
- Conduct research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties.
- Participate in the analysis & design of new functional requirements and systems.
- Participate in the estimation of new features and components.
- Participate in product or application definition activities including feature analysis & system tradeoffs.
- Work with a team: serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers and assist other developers with back-end and troubleshooting.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- Responsible for handling the development of the project’s most complex and risky tasks.
- Attractive Packages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working with us, you’ll experience a mixed cultures, different businesses aspects and technologies. You’ll be part of a company committed to help you building a fulfilling life and a rewarding career.
- 2+ to 5 years of working experience in web development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience in .NET framework. and .NET Core.
- Strong Data bases skills (Mainly SQL server).
- Experience with front-end frameworks including Angular, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge of OOP programming and design patterns.
- Strong knowledge in building REST APIs Web Services.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Working with microservices is a huge plus.
- Knowledge and work with unit testing and TDD is a plus.
- Working with technology tools, frameworks and third-party development libraries like HangFire, RabbitMQ … etc. is a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus.
- Experience in dealing with Azure or AWS products is a plus.
- Working with NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, algorithms, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated takes initiative.
- Excellent command of English language.