Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate with HR managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proven work experience as Recruitment Specialist .Retail Experience is a must.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High communication skills
- Very good English