Skills And Tools:
- Review tenders documents.
- Preparation of proposals.
- Have a good knowledge about medium voltage gensets.
- Have a knowledge about Synchronizing panels
- Preparing bill of materials for equipment, transformer, cables, gen sets,... etc and all accessories.
- Coordinate with other engineering sections (civil & Mechanical).
- Review all documents related to engineering work from client, suppliers, etc.
- Excellent with computer programs (Word, Excel, AutoCAD).
- Site visits for checking the works.
- Supervision during the erection period.
- Technical supporting to the erection division.
- Preparation of different engineering documentation (e.g. submittals, O/M manuals…. Etc.)
- Adoption the design and execution drawings by the consulting office.
- Responsible about preparing of shop drawings, In AutoCAD format, such as cable route, arrangement of equipment, single line diagram internal and external lighting and other drawings. submittal for approval the material.
- Preparing the as-built drawings.
- Technical supervision on electrical procurement including review and evaluation of offers, negotiation with vendors / subcontractors.
- Preparation final PO and follow up until the equipment handing over to site.
- Experience: from 2 to 4 Y ( Diesel Generator ).
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Familiar with international standards such as IEC, Nema.
- Good with cable calculation, transformer sizing, genset sizing.
- Males Only.
- Very Good command in English.
- VRF HVAC Technical Office Engi...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office & ...Confidential Company - North Coast, Matruh2 days ago