Operations General Manager at tourism companyPosted 23 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Our Company Field is tourism.
We are looking for an experienced Operation General manager to control and oversee all business operations, people, and ventures.
You will be the high-ranking manager in the organization and will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, and long-term goals. Very strong crisis management skills will also be essential since the managing director is the one expected to “save” the company in times of need.
The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- At least 15 years of experience in an overall tourism operation manager function having held executive roles in recognized companies.
- 15 years of related experience in relevant field; 4 years of which in a managerial position.
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Working Under Pressure
- Ability to deliver against set objectives while operating on some occasions in stressful situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive-level external and internal clients.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Plant Operations Manager - Giz...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales Operations DirectorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Operation Manager For A Big Ho...Confidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia1 day ago