Skills And Tools:
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business requirements in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Effectively communicates project Deliverables, expectations, and scope to the team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develops, verifies requirements and analysis documents and ensures their quality and accurate coverage of the project scope.
- Resource planning and determines the number of resources and skill-sets needed to achieve the project goals.
- Determines and assesses the need for additional resources and makes the appropriate recruitment/ training if necessary during the project life cycle.
- Ensures team motivation to achieve the required project deadlines and complete deliverables.
- Leads and manages full project life cycle from initiation and planning to closure according to the project timelines, cost, and quality.
- Responsible for the quality of all project deliverables to ensure the project fulfills functional requirements and standards.
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises, and devises contingency plans.
- Performs sizing, impact analysis and manages the execution of change requests.
- Updates project plans and work products resulting from changes or additions to the requirements’ baseline.
- Identifies develops and analyses project risks and creates mitigation and contingency plans.
- Continuously follows-up on the risk management plan to ensure it is up to date.
- Reports progress to senior management.
- Proven working experience 5-6 years in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of Project Management tools & methodology
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science /Engineering