Skills And Tools:
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Prepare the necessary logs for all incoming and outgoing communications.
- Copy, scan and store documents.
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts.
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- 5 to 10 years of experience is needed.
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
- BS degree in Project Management or relevant field