Skills And Tools:
- Provide vision and leadership in the strategic planning and implementation of a comprehensive career services operation with focus on assisting students in their career planning and exploration, acquiring of job search tools and in pursuing career opportunities to land satisfactory employment.
- Supervise and lead UCCD staff ensuring implementation of office strategy and office plans.
- Oversee the implementation of a quality career services, recruitment and employability skills programs for the welfare of senior students.
- Enhance relationships and foster partnerships with a broad base of employers, and university constituents-especially Student Affairs, academic faculties, university administrators and the student community keeping them abreast of job market trends, career and industry needs, graduate placement information, and employer/recruiting expectations.
- Facilitate ongoing strategic planning to ensure quality, continuous improvements, efficiencies and effective services. Foster planning and decision-making informed by internal and external data derived from sound assessment of factors, trends, and best and emerging practices.
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation of office service programs effectiveness.
- Oversee UCCD’s budget and full financial cycle.
- Ensure use of up-to-date technology in conducting office programs and services.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in a related field
- Master's degree preferably in higher education, counseling or business administration.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in career development, human resources, or youths training and development
- Previous experience should include at least three years’ experience in a management level and subordinates’ supervision.
- Successful track record of vision/goal setting and strategic planning
- Prior experience in coaching, counseling, training or teaching university students
- Previous community service experience is an asset
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Genuine interest in helping others
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative and work in teams
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good listening and communications skills
- Applicant must hold Egyptian citizenship.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
Deadline for Application:20/08/2023