About the Job
About the Project
The project is a new FinTech startup focused around mobile payments. Our goal is to be the number one mobile payments platform in Egypt and the Middle East. Obviously, there’s more to it than that, but we’re still in stealth mode so you’ll know once we’ve launched (or if you join the team!)
About the Role
We’re looking for an iOS engineer with experience in payments or fintech and has a passion for writing working, clean and maintainable iOS code. You’ll be joining a small core team of cross-functional engineers, and soon to be joined by UX designers and product owners. You’ll be working in a squad to deliver the core FinTech product as well as new and exciting features for the application in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Design, build, test and deliver an iOS application which will leads the digital payments space in Egypt.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Write clean, beautifully architected, reusable and maintainable iOS code using robust software architectural patterns – VIPER, CleanSwift and MVVM architectural patterns as required in components
- Develop application UI and reusable UI components using Storyboard and UISwift, including using common UI and Navigation libraries
- Develop iOS code which integrate with back-end services using our own APIs as well as third party APIs, using AlamoFire and a clean networking layer
- Develop code which loads and stores local cache of data using CoreData, KingFisher and other data storage and caching libraries
- Write unit tests for all code developed before pushing to code repository and covers all cases
- Ensuring consistent code and best practices shared between iOS and Android code through code reviews with the Android engineers
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new libraries to maximize development efficiency
- Maintain and update Fastlane DevOps procedure for the iOS continuously delivery and integration
More than 4 years
About this Company
Bright Creations is one of the early innovators in web and mobile applications in Egypt and the Middle East. After delivering award winning apps for Google, Du, MBC, Mall of Arabia, EFG Hermes and other clients around the world, we decided we wanted to change the world and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bright Creations