HR Personnel SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
176Applicants for1 open position
- 19In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Ensure that the company complies with legal requirements and best practice.
- Act as company representative towards social insurance offices, labor office and other labor authorities to avoid any penalties that can be imposed on the company.
- Creating employees' contracts and ensure adherence to both labor law and company policies.
- Ensure that work contracts are renewed or terminated on time.
- Prepare financial claims for social security and labor office on time.
- Solve any issue or problem concerning employees and governmental authorities.
- Preparing insurance related forms (Form 1, Form 6 and Form 2) on time.
- Manage organization budget and expenses regarding income taxes and social insurance cost.
- Maintain personnel database regarding salaries, taxes, social insurance and penalties.
- Ensuring that employees' hiring documents completed.
- Ensure personnel files are fully complied with labor law regulations.
- Maintain employees database updated.
- Tracking the employees’ attendance records, annual leaves, and penalties.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or Accounting.
- Strong knowledge of Egyptian Labor Law.
- Strong knowledge of income tax laws.
- Strong knowledge of social insurance Law and best practices.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel.
- Proven work experience at least 2 years in personnel & payroll.
- Practical experience in dealing with governmental organizations ((Labor office, social insurance))
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting principles and payroll best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good negotiation skills.
- Senior Human Resources Special...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo9 days ago
- HR Operation ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria6 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago