Skills And Tools:
|Monitor, regularly, the detailed projects’ progress to ensure full adherence to work plans. maintain and improve the efficiency of the respective progress by timely planning/scheduling and follow up of actual Progress and planned to avoid any schedule delay.|
- Update the schedule based on inputs received from project team.
- Prepare the monthly Progress Reports to the (consultant/engineer, project manager) that also can be sent to the client.
- Monitor progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning.
- Prepare Monthly client invoices for project packages for accurate recording & tracking.
- Prepare the Sub-Contractors Performance analysis report for better progress tracking.
- Prepare EOT Claims for projects for accurate recording & tracking.
- Monitor/prepare the Subcontractors integrated Schedules for progress tracking.
- Prepare the Procurement schedules - Track, monitor and forecast progress of all activities and deliverable such as products.
- Highlight critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management with corrective actions.
- Report to the Project Manager the current work progress and make comparisons & analyses between plan and actual progress, study the impact of alternative approaches to work, and highlight areas of concern that required action of the associate task member (delay analysis)
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/ Arch/ Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience in the planning Field.
- Primavera is a Must.
- Very Good Microsoft Office Skills
- Project-Based - 10th of Ramadan & North Coast