-Abu Rawash, GizaPosted 25 days ago
114Applicants for1 open position
- 26In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Managing the company's technology roadmap.
- Developing strategic plans to meet the company's goals.
- Managing mega digital transformation projects.
- Ensuring that technological resources work reliably, meet company's goals.
- Providing system stability across platforms.
- Analyzing, researching, and recommending improvements to current systems and infrastructure.
- Developing and managing capital and expense budgets for installing and upgrading hardware and software systems.
- Performing operational risk assessments and implementing mitigation solutions.
- Leading different IT teams towards achieving the company's strategic goals.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or similar.
- Master's degree preferable.
- Proved MIS experience in Big Size / Multi Brands organizations.
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications.
- Practical experience with ERP systems (SAP / Oracle).
- Practical experience with digital transformation.
- Strong leadership abilities and good time management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT DirectorConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria9 days ago
- IT Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Gomrok, Alexandria8 days ago