Skills And Tools:
- To write Software programming Code
- To perform Bugs fixing
- To implement unit testing.
- To be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- 4 - 6 Years of experience in related field/needed technology.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Possess general programming skills & software development fundamentals.
- C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework, Visual Studio.
- Design Patterns, onion arch., MVC, Dependency injection
- Databases MSSQL, Entity Framework
- Demonstrable experience of unit testing and test-driven design and development.
- Knowledge and experience of agile development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge and experience of agile practices (e.g. Continuous Integration, Refactoring).
- An aptitude and interest in seeking out and applying new technologies.
- A track record of delivering software to agreed quality and cost.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Desirable Skills And Experience:
- Working within a Scrum team
- Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes
- Exposure to messaging e.g. kafka, RabbitMQ
- Secure programming practices, really a general understanding of Web security
- The Atlassian toolset including JIRA, GIT, and BitBucket.
- Demonstrable experience working in N-tier architectures, Microservices , event sourcing , CQRS, DDD , SAGA pattern
- Working with mongoDB
- Multi Projects.
- New Technology.
- yearly Bonus.
- .NET Developer (.Net Core + MV...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Cairo, Egypt15 hours ago