Skills And Tools:
Limbic Entertainment is seeking a talented and experienced Technical Artist to join our team.
We are looking for a Technical Artist with great passion for game development and with experience or willingness to learning and using Unreal Engine. You are ready to take on new challenges in various areas of game development, both individually and as part of the team.
Your tasks will include:
- Working closely with Technical Artists and Programmers on various game development challenges.
- Develop materials and effects required by game features.
- Supporting the team by building tools to ensure content is easily integrated into the engine.
- Prototyping, profiling and optimizing rendering aspects of the game.
- Assist Artists, Content Creators and Level Designers understand and resolve technical challenges.
- Keep performance under control on all game supported platforms (PC, PS5 & Xbox X-Series).
- Experience with Unreal or other game engines, especially tools like material editors.
- Familiar with game engine workflows, performance optimization, profiling, asset pipelines, etc.
- Experienced with creating tools either using Python or Unreal Blueprints.
- Familiar with DCC tools like Maya/3dsMax/Substance/Photoshop.
- Able to get familiar with new topics and challenges from one project to another.
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Experienced with C++
- Experience with shader programming
- Familiar with creating VFX, especially using Niagara
- Familiar working with profiling tools such as RenderDoc, NSight, or Pix
- At least one shipped title in a Technical Artist role