Skills And Tools:
Majid Al Futtaim Global Solutions invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 45,000 team members in 17 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Majid Al Futtaim Holding is the leading shopping mall, retail, communities, entertainment developer and operator in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia regions. With over 48,000 people, revenues of over US$ 11 Billion, and operations in 18 countries. Some of the iconic brands we carry include Mall of the Emirates, Carrefour, All Saints, Lego, City Center, Abercrombie & Fitch, & Vox Cinemas. We believe in making Great Moments for Everyone, Every day.
Employee Life Cycle Manager -Employee Services- | MAF Global Solutions | HC
As Employee Life Cycle Manager, you will act as back-up to Employee Life Cycle Tower Lead, assisting team members with questions and escalations. Employee life cycle Team with support, allocating workloads and general day-to-day guidance, You may also be responsible for answering escalated calls and handling a variety of transactions related to HC processes and procedures across multiple areas such as Employee Data Management, Cross border transfer, HC Letters and employees life cycle services.
- Leads, trains and mentors Employee life cycle Team, including analyzing team performance, assisting in hiring process, giving general guidance to ELC team, maintains knowledge of organizational and departmental policies and procedures
- Ensures that a balanced, coordinated workload is carried by all team members, reallocating work assignments as needed.
- Helps identify process improvements, providing input and suggestions, assisting with implementing new processes or changes to existing processes
- Responsible for handling Executive level employment related administrative, data entry, reporting and reconciliation tasks.
- Provides coaching and timely feedback to the team. Creates and implements development plans for each staff member. Participates in and/or leads training for new processes, systems, and new associate orientation.
- Provides guidance on complex employee, manager or business scenarios and ensure appropriate analysis and effective processing steps are taken to drive efficient and timely resolution
- Effectively uses case management and knowledge base tools to resolve, log, track and escalate associate, and/or manager inquiries and issues.
- Assures quality through regular call/transaction monitoring. Maintains appropriate staffing levels and ensures all service and quality levels are achieved.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR relevant experience where at least 4 years are spent at supervisory / managerial role.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Customer experience oriented
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.