Skills And Tools:
- Representing the company in front of the bodies issuing ISO certificates for safety and the environment.
- Provides opinions on analyzing and evaluating the risks and accidents that may occur at the sites.
- Inspecting serious accidents, injuries, work accidents, and occupational diseases to identify the causes of deficiencies and the method avoid them.
- Ensures the development and appointment of qualified employees to conduct work and planning training programs for technicians
- Develops workers' training and awareness plans on occupational health and safety standards.
- Prepares daily reports for the line manager to ensure that safety is achieved according to the plan set for each site.
- Experience in Health and Safety field not less than 3 years, Construction field is preferably.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office and its applications.
- HSE Manager - MonufyaConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya7 days ago
- QHSE ManagerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza3 days ago
- Quality ManagerConfidential Company - Kafr Alzayat, Gharbia10 days ago