Skills And Tools:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Analyze and troubleshoot test failures, submit defects, and communicate test results.
- Track defects and verify fixes.
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities, including the continuous integration and nightly running of automation scripts.
- Review, prioritize and negotiate work content, timelines and deliverable with key groups
- Work to implement and improve documented standards, guidelines and best practices for Automation
- +3 years of experience.
- Degree in software engineering or Computer Science.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Experience working with performance testing tools (ex. JMeter).
- Strong knowledge of automation testing tools (ex. Selenium, Jasmine, Appium).
- Security testing background is a must
- Security testing background like (SQL INJECTIONS – XSS - CSRF) is a must
- Software Test & Verification E...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Software Testing Engineer (API...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago