Skills And Tools:
- Reviewing the invoices and check requests related with payment of payable accounts.
- Sorting and matching the check requests with the prepared records, and processing only legitimate requests.
- Setting up invoices for payment of due accounts and maintaining records of payments processed & pending.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports of payable accounts along with details about processed payments.
- Responsible for maintaining accounts payable reports and rectifying any discrepancies in the reports.
- Keeping track of due date schedule for payments and making payments through appropriate payment methods like through cash, cheque, wire transfer or as requested by clients.
- Following up with clients on issues related with accounts payable and maintaining good relations with them.
- Coordinating with clients pertaining to accounts payable issues and sorting out the small issues
- Performs complex tax research
- Prepares research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities
- Prepares tax planning and estimates and becomes involved in planning for more complex clients
- Directs and coordinates tax planning for less complex client situations
- Develops and models an understanding of firm philosophy, values and tax opinions
- Reviews tax accruals and associated working papers
- Analyzes IRS notices and drafts responses
- Reviews IRS notice responses prepared by other tax personnel
- Represents clients before the IRS
- Delegates work to tax staff, senior tax accountants, and tax supervisors and supervises their work
- Manages tax department administrative projects
- Assumes the responsibility for the smooth flow of tax returns and continues improvement efforts
- May act as relationship manager for complex individual tax return clients
- May have billing responsibility including discussing fees with clients
- Responsible for establishing engagement letters and all related compliance framework
- Responsible for peer review documents and on-site visit, including preparation as it relates to the tax practice area
- Leads tax software and technology process development and enhancements
- Solicits feedback on tax season performance and formulates an action plan for the following year incorporating
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Computer Skills