Skills And Tools:
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
- Follow up all Quality control activities of QC Lab, lines process control, Printing, sorting, and packaging.
- Approve the right products or reject defectives process.
- Maintains the company quality control policies and programs to ensure the final product meets the agreed specifications by the company and the customer; ensures regular compliance with these policies and manuals.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis process.
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met and to ensures customer satisfaction by communicating closely with customers and proactively managing customer complaints.
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives, follow up and review Quality control reports.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Ensures that suppliers of packaging materials meet the agreed specifications by implementing the relevant quality checks according to the specification.
- Follow-up inspection machines validation.
- Lead all activity related to achieving process objectives under the aspects of quality, efficiency, and cost.
- Defect Analysis to remedy defects in cooperation with the production manager.
- Ensures effective communication and coordination among the QC-printing-Card making-Perso departments.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate systems for measuring the effectiveness of the department.
- Proven experience as a quality manager for not less than 2 years at the same title.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- BSc/ Ba in business administration or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Quality Control ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago